Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Night Time Fun

                                                                           

                                                     Night Time Fun

                                           
This is a 6X6 piece on Mixed Media artist paper. I used my gelli plate along with various stencils and paints for much of the background. I can't tell you how much fun I have had playing with my gelli plate! The images used in this piece are by Tumble Fish Studio. I just love the naughty image and quote. Even though you can't see it in this scan I went over all of the starts, moon, etc. with a Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen and it adds a beautiful shimmer! It is a great pen to have!!

7 comments:

  1. Really nice piece. Don't ya just love the gelli plate !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy I am so glad you stopped by my blog. Thank you for the wonderfully sweet comment! I love your artwork! I am now a follower
    Xxxx
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Becky! I appreciate your sweet comment as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of artists know about gelli plates and how to use them.
    i haven't a clue !!..but i sure like what it does!!
    great piece!! love the Sakura glitter jelly roll pens..need to replace the one i had that is gold..i always have a hard time deciding on the gold or the clear!!(cause even the gold looks great on stuff that is more "silver").

    ReplyDelete