Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Chipboard Potion Bottles

                                                        

                                                           










I was  "attempting" to clean out my craft room this morning when I came across some blank chipboard bottles. I had such a great time creating some of these for an Alpha Stamps Halloween swap that I just had to use them up! So here are the potion "bottles" that I made today.

I purchasd the chipboard bottles from Alpha Stamps, though you are all crafty enough to make a shape this simple out of chipboard. The images are also from Alpha Stamps.

3 comments:

  1. I love these! They are so much fun! They make me smile ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had a fun time making them (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!!!
    ..nope...i could not make these out of chipboard!!!
    love what you do with skulls and skeletons!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete