Thursday, March 28, 2013

 
 
 
 
Mini Shrines
 
 



 
 
 
I have been making all shapes and sizes of shrines for the past couple of months! Today I dropped off 5 of these little mini shrines to a local art/crafts shop that really liked them! This is my first time selling my items in a local shop so I am SUPER EXCITED!!! I hope that they sell, but even if they don't just to know that there are a few more people out there that really like my art is still AMAZING to me!! I hope that you all have a wonderful Easter!

9 comments:

  1. that's awesome! you're shrines are very cool. congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! I am so happy for you, to sell your art in a local shop! Yepee! I love each one! By the way, I did see that tv show special about the crows ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! Hope you have lots of sales! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy- Your shrines are fun. Sometimes artists forget about the fun part but it looks as though you haven't. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog and glad you like my postcard from the exchange- I haven't received any but then I do live in the tundra...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog Tracy! I just joined your site -- so many cool creations! It makes me want to try a shrine type of thing... hmmm... gotta go to Joann's this weekend anyway... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome shrines!!! love the FAMILY one the most!!! that sweet bird on top with the nest of eggs..love!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete