Wednesday, April 17, 2013

 
The two postcards below are what I have received so far in the Liberate your Art postcard swap.
I had to do up 6 postcards of my art and in return I will get 6 postcards
from different artists.
 
 
This postcard is a stunning image and I love the quote!
 
 
Postcard by Carrie Gault
 
 
 
 

                                     Isn't this a fabulous collage piece!!

                                             Postcard by Terry Garret
                             www.whisperwoodartworks.blogspot.com



I think that both of these postcards are beautiful and creative! I have included their blogs so that you can check out other works! Enjoy!





 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love them both!!! It will be interesting to see all 6 postcards together, to see all the different ways people made them ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been great fun hasn't it.

    ReplyDelete